Problems with having a black cat normally just include thinking every piece of black clothing you’ve tossed on the ground is him. Cause you’ll go in to pet your cat to realize while talking on the phone and then you’re stroking a jacket, or you’ll go to pick him up without paying attention and then you’re cradling a boot.
chris control your goddamn face you have just gone through an extremely painful super-serum transformation you did not just have the diddly doo orgasm
…actually, at this point, Steve’s just now experiencing the sudden absence of both recent extreme pain and long-term low level pain. He’s probably so high on endorphins that the expression is completely accurate.
Also, he was asthmatic. This is the first time in twenty years that his lungs work. Ever had an oxygen high?
oh my god are yall even is this literally happening right now i wrote that comment at like 1AM on a whim
NOW THERES ACTUAL INTELLECTUAL META OVER WHAT IS LITERALLY A VISUAL SEX GAG. WITH PROPER PUNCTUATION AND EVERYTHING
The Little Matchgirl
A little insight! This is a “children’s book” set in the time of the Industrial Revolution.
A young girl has to go out and sell matches and is not allowed to come back until she does because her father is an abusive drunk to her and her siblings. Their mother is dead. On this particular day, she can NOT sell her matches so she retreats to a corner but it’s winter so it is dreadfully cold. With ever match she lights, she dreams of Christmas related things such as a well decorated tree or a Christmas dinner. But she can’t have them because she is too poor. With her last match, she dreams of spending time with her grandmother on Christmas but it fades too soon. That being her last one, she goes to sleep but her grand mother retrieves her.
If you couldn’t recognize it in the last gif, the girl has frozen to death.
If you’d like to feel better, go read Hogfather by Terry Pratchett. Death (who rather enjoys humanity), as Discworld’s version of Santa, provides a better ending for this story. : ) (Along with some others.)
Thermochromic table by Jay Watson
imagine banging someone on that table
imagine being home alone and seeing imprints on that table
Imagine having a friend sit at that table for a long while, but when they get up there’s no imprints at all.
What if you got up after trying to console a crying friend, and found that you had no imprints… and they were crying because they missed you?
I went from wanting this to wanting to never see this again
white boys who respond to criticism of racism and sexism by ominously saying that there are ‘bigger problems’ scare me. like what is this big secret problem and why won’t anyone tell me about it? are we going to be eaten alive by mutant sharks? are oranges secretly poisoning us? who knows. the white boys, apparently.
FindChaos Follower Giveaway and Patreon!
Prizes for Tumblr:
- 1st - A free print (Satin Luster Art Paper, 300 g/m²) of any one existing work we’ve made! (WINNER: ????)
- 2nd - One free sticker set of your choice from our Etsy shop! (WINNER: ????)
To enter on Tumblr: Reblog this giveaway announcement and/or your favorite comic (from ANY of the comics we’ve done, or a whole site) with the tag ChaosGiveaway. Please remember the tag, it’s how you’ll be entered into the drawing!
(You can also enter via other platforms, like Twitter and Facebook to increase your chances of winning! Check out our site for official details. Giveaway ends April 3rd, 2014.)
And hey, even if you don’t win, you can win some awesome exclusive content for just pennies a day! We’ve launched a shiny new Patreon and will be releasing all kinds of Patron-Only content soon! It’s like a guaranteed Win! Go here to find out more and see all the goodies we’ll have for you!
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song